My Beer Can Smoked Chickens










My Beer Can Smoked Chickens

Smoked Chicken Recipe Ingredients
  • 2 whole chickens
  • 3-4 cloves garlic
  • A few cans of beer( 2 for the chickens, rest for you!)
  • A good chicken rub (I use Emerald's chicken Rub, Stubbs BBQ rub is also great)
  • paprika
  • lemon pepper seasoning
Smoked Chicken Recipe Instructions

Wash and pat dry the Chickens
Rub chickens generously inside and out with the rub, gently separate the skin and get rub in there as well and sprinkle with Lemon pepper and alittle paprika
Drink 1/2 of each beer, you only want the beers 1/2 full (and I cut open the top alittle with some pliers)
smash a couple of cloves of Garlic and drop into beer cans
Place Chickens onto beer cans
Put on Smoker and cook at approx. 225-250 degrees for about 3 hours
In the water pan I put water, alittle soy sauce, a touch af balsamic Vinegar and alittle liquid Smoke....

No comments:

Post a Comment